I think some easy to check off flags would be useful, and that way you could have quick-glance stats to give like a percentage of times that feedback was given.
These would be checkboxes default to blank. You could check as many as you want (although only one per grouping below) or leave them blank for a neutral opinion.
Also note that these would not necessarily affect rep at all. Just the statistic of how often they got flagged for that particular attribute by others.
- Able to explain mechanics to others. (Raid leader/assistant)
- Mechanics explanations were not useful/incomplete. (Raid leader/assistant)
- No mechanics explanations given at all. (Raid leader/assistant)
- Excelled at mechanics
- Did not fail at mechanics
- Failed at mechanics, learned from mistakes
- Failed at mechanics repeatedly
- Good loot system, clear and easy to understand rules, fair. (Raid Leader/assistant)
- Bad loot system, complicated rules, unfair. (Raid Leader/assistant)
- Used Master Looter to ninja loot (Raid Leader/assistant)
- Did not use loot system specified on the raid's signup page. (Raid Leader/assistant)
- Rolled Need inappropriately, not following loot rules set by raid leader
- Afk'd a lot
- Disconnected a lot
- Was late
- Often made raid wait for a reason other than afk/disconnect (example: hearthing to town to get something)
- Left early or disconnected without explanation
- Left early with explanation given before raid started (advance notice given at time of signup)
- Left early due to emergency
- Left early due to complaint/disagreement
- Did not get along with others/bad attitude/bad personality
- Stayed in the background, didn't talk much
- Got along great with others, tactful and/or funny, likeable person
Anything not covered by that could still be put in as a manual comment.
As far as how to do this, I think instead of the little textbox that's currently there, perhaps something that says 'Advanced Feedback Options' and when you click on it, it makes a popup window with the whole chart of checkboxes I just described. Then you can click on 'accept' and the popup window closes and puts a mark next to that person that indicates that advanced feedback will be given when the feedback for the raid is submitted. A warning that feedback is not 'final' until the entire raid's feedback is submitted would probably be appropriate, too.
When you look at the person's profile, or perhaps even a tooltip in other areas of the site like at signup, it would say something like: "Was late: 57%" which would mean that of all the raids he's been to, he was reported as late 57% of the time. You could possibly hide anything below 25%. When looking at your own page, you can see all ratings, even if it's 1%.
It would be extremely rare for anyone to get 100% on anything because simply having a single raid go by without getting voted for that something means they'd never get 100% again (unless you want to base it on recent raids instead of lifetime raids.)
You may even want to add additional detection of whether just one person voted to flag the person, or whether a lot of people voted it. If one person votes 'did not use correct loot rules' for the raid leader but everyone else said 'good loot rules' or left it blank, that one feedback flag might get ignored/reduced.